This week Bloodlines is running a contest to see who can take the best photo of a Lycan scene! So get your fur on, go to the most picturesque spot you know in SL, and snap a photo. Your options are wide open – hunting, fighting, running in a pack – it’s up to you.
The contest is free to enter, and you may enter as many times as you like (as long as each photo is different).
.:[ How to Enter]:.
1) Take a photo of a lycan in SL
2) Put the texture in a notecard, along with your name and the Title of the photo
3) Submit the notecard at the Drop Box:
Bloodlines Contest Drop Box
.:[ Contest Rules:]:.
Time: The contest will run for 1 week, ending on February 16th, 2013.
Judging: Entries will be judged by Mars Bracken, Lyle Maeterlinck and Noire Luminos.
Criteria: Entries will be judged based on the overall image, but some things to consider might be setting, lighting, , and the avatars involved. Photoshopping is acceptable.
- Top 7 entries will be hung in picture frames on Bloodlines property, in the Lycan Temple, until the next contest begins.
- 3rd place entry will win a full 100L Lumen Tank
- 2nd place entry will win a full 150 Lumen Tank
- 1st Place entry will win a full 200 Lumen Tank and a Bloodlines Haunt Destination System
For any questions, contact Noire Luminos or a Bloodlines Liaison.
Noire Luminos, Lyle Maeterlinck, & Mars Bracken
The winners have been announced! You can find them listed on the Bloodlines Facebook page, and on the Bloodlines Wiki, and hanging in-world in our Lycan Temple.